Host venue for the NATO Summit 2014 and 2010 Ryder Cup, The Celtic Manor Resort is recognised as one of Europe’s finest destinations for meetings, conferences and events. In 2017 the Resort was named Best UK Hotel for the sixth time in seven years at the Meetings & Incentive Travel Industry Awards and was also voted the UK's Top Conference Hotel for five consecutive years before that in the Hot List for Conference & Incentive Travel magazine.
Only 2 hours from London, it is accessible, versatile and offers every possible amenity, with flexible space designed to meet the needs of companies planning events of all sizes, from meetings for 2 people to conventions for 1500. A new International Convention Centre Wales (ICCW) is set to expand these facilities further, on schedule to open in 2019.
Catering for everything from large conferences to meetings, exhibitions, corporate golf days, incentive trips, banquets, product launches, concerts and many other events, the Resort’s dedicated event management team is committed to delivering the highest level of service, providing professional and technical support.
The conference and meeting facilities include:
• 1200 square metre Exhibition Hall
• State of the art facilities
• Dedicated entrance and reception
• The Caernarfon Suite for up to 1500 delegates
• Banqueting for up to 800
• 31 additional syndicate and meeting rooms
• Business Centre
• Rooftop Garden and Barbecue Terrace, plus 8 restaurants
• 330 room Resort Hotel, including sumptuous Signature Collection rooms and suites
• 70 room 19th century Manor House hotel, adjoining main resort
• 148 room newly restyled Coldra Court Hotel
• 10 fabulous four-bedroom Hunter Lodges with views over The Twenty Ten golf course
• 6 room idyllic riverside 'restaurant with rooms', the Newbridge on Usk