In 1913. Completed in Finnish architects Armas Lindgren and Wivi Lönn designed juugendklassitsistlik Estonia Theatre in Tallinn, Estonia in what was then the building was the largest. One half of a two-wing building was designed for theater, concert hall to another. So it is today. With large hall corps missed initially lower in the restaurant (White Hall), the center of the courtyard colonnade provided, however, that the house of architecture specifically highlighted.