Discover the perfect venue for your next event at Imperial Venues, located within the esteemed Imperial College London. Renowned as one of the world’s best universities, it offers an impressive array of flexible event spaces, making it the ideal choice for hosting your next residential conference, training sessions, symposiums and much more. With extensive experience hosting academic conferences, summer schools, seminars and various other events, the team at Imperial Venues hold the expertise to ensure the success of your upcoming event.
With over 100 unique, flexible spaces, Imperial Venues can accommodate up to 758 guests. A selection of the most popular venues include:
- The Great Hall: A multi-purpose space for up to 758 delegates. Equipped with retractable seating and state-of-the-art AV equipment, it is one of the most coveted venues on campus.The hall is connected to the Queen’s Tower Rooms, Seminar and Learning Centre, and H-Bar meeting rooms which can be used together or individually, providing flexibility for catering, breakout spaces and registration areas all under one roof.
- Sir Alexander?Fleming Building: Offering large lecture theatres, flexible seminar rooms and two foyer areas for up to 320 guests. This space can be used flexibly for conferences?requiring catering areas, exhibition space and breakout rooms.
- 170 Queen's Gate: A grade II listed Victorian townhouse that is the perfect setting for conferences, meetings and training events. 170 Queen’s Gate is available for exclusive hire, offering excellent catering with a bespoke service also available.
- The City and Guilds Building: Providing guests with a grand entrance via the College Main Entrance, it holds modern, bright and inviting spaces for catering and exhibitions. It also benefits from a main lecture theatre and concourse that sit conveniently side by side at the entrance of the building.
- Royal School of Mines: The third floor can be hired exclusively if required. The ground floor also boasts an impressive reception area with original staircase and period features; its entrance is conveniently accessible from Prince Consort Road.
- Flexible teaching rooms: Imperial’s newest residential complex, North Acton, provides a great array of flexible teaching rooms, with spaces for groups to learn and relax together.
- Common rooms: North Acton also offers modern, spacious communal spaces decked out with tabletop games, pod seating areas and TVs. These versatile common rooms are the perfect space for residential conferences and summer schools alike.
Imperial Venues offers a diverse range of in-house services to enhance your event.
- Accommodation:Over 2,000 single, twin and double bedrooms with either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities available in Central London or West London. Rooms can be offered on a room only or bed and breakfast basis.
- Catering: Menus have been carefully crafted to suit a diverse range of tastes and budgets, but if you’re looking for something with a difference, the talented team of chefs can design a bespoke and memorable menu for you.
- Audio-visual: Leading AV technology and a dedicated support team is available to support your event. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available across all venues.
- Event planning and management: The professional, friendly and dedicated support team can help you to organise and deliver a seamless event.Whilst also benefiting from a dedicated Operations Manager the day of your event.
Choose from two unrivalled locations and soak up the atmosphere of a world-renowned university. Host your next event on Imperial’s main campus in South Kensington and be within a short walk of London’s most celebrated attractions including the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and the Natural, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums. Imperial Venues offers array of flexible spaces ranging from heritage listed to contemporary with an option to suit all group sizes and budgets. For an affordable alternative, North Acton offers modern accommodation and event spaces suitable for summer schools, internships and educational groups. Your guests can enjoy brand new facilities including study spaces, communal areas and an outdoor courtyard, while also being within a 30-minute journey on public transport from some of the city’s best cultural hubs including Notting Hill, Wembley Stadium and Oxford Circus.
If you are looking for an exceptional venue that boasts state-of-the-art facilities, excellent event management and an unrivalled location, Imperial Venues is the perfect choice for you. For more information contact a member of the Imperial Venue’s team or visit the website.