what our customers say
Joe O'Callaghan (Manager), Valeo Foods
"We at Valeo Foods had the pleasure of holding our Annual Sales Conference here recently. What a location looking out over Dublin Bay, the Hill of Howth and the iconic Dunlaoghaire piers. It’s a wonderful mix of Old World Charm with New World sophistication. All our needs were expertly catered for from the very professional team and helpful staff. No ask was too big or too small. A must for events that call for proximity to the Capital without being in the heart of it"
Lorna Mullen (Manager), Backup
"I would like to thank you all for your help and support of our luncheon awards event this week.
The constant communication and support in the run up to the event was wonderful followed by superb on the ground staff who were on hand at all times to help with any minor changes.
It makes me feel so confident to book future events for clients when I know we are working on the same team to make the event a success for my Client. There has been great feedback."
- 228 Bedrooms with Free Wi-Fi
- Carlisle Conference Centre - 594sqm - with Full Natural Daylight overlooking Dublin Bay
- 15 Meeting rooms - with Full Natural Daylight overlooking the Bay
- Set on 4 Acres - perfect for Team Building and BBQs
- Plenty of Dining Options on-site
- Lots to do in the Area
- Ideal for an Incentive Programmes
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- On Air-Coach route - only 45 minutes from Dublin airport
- On Train Line - only 20 minutes from Dublin City
- Free Car & Coach Parking
- Health Club & Luxurious Spa on-site
Ideal venue for Conferences, Meetings, Awards Ceremonies, Gala Events, Product launches.
View more articles