As one of the UK’s largest hotels for residential events, Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London boasts 2 separate, multipurpose conference centres and 41 bright and modern rooms. A fully-flexible approach enables the hiring of individual spaces or exclusive use of the entire convention centre, catering for one, up to as many as 700 delegates.
As specialists in meetings and events of all sizes and with an experienced on-site team of event organisers and AV specialists for any last minute requirements, clients benefit from complete peace-of-mind that their event will be a success. Delegates will enjoy locally sourced, smart food and a comfortable stay in one of the 895 modern guest rooms.
Smart by name, smart by nature. We have flexible meeting options to suit your every need - from last minute catch ups to large
residential meetings, and everything in between.
Included in every package
• Room rental
• Free Wi-Fi
• Projector and screen
• Buffet lunch
• 2 snack breaks
• Unlimited tea and coffee
• Sparkling and still water
• Flipchart / whiteboard
• Park Inn by Radisson stationery box
• Carbon Offsetting for Club
• Carlson for Planners members
Flexible options cater for whatever the guest desires and each meal is created using fresh, seasonal ingredients for maximum taste. Smart food is geared towards delegates used to interacting while they eat. Stylishly presented meals in convenient to eat portions are available for self selection and not limited by one menu. Meeting organisers can select flexible packages to suit their needs, to be eaten in a way that suits them.
YES I CAN! ™
Relax in the knowledge that the dedicated meeting and events team at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London pride themselves on their Yes I Can! ™ service, designed to exceed expectations both before and throughout your event. Your wellbeing is our key priority.
RBG Bar & Grill restaurant is a vibrant space to host guests, offering a high street style menu with healthy and hearty options to suit.
• Events for 200-500 people
• Experienced team of chefs
• Private bar facilities
• Printed menus
• Professional table plans
• Table decorations and chair covers
• Theming and entertainment
Planning meetings and events can be a lot of hard work. Join our Club Carlson for Planners programme – and when you book with us we’ll reward you with Gold Points® which you can redeem for hotel stays, upgrades, dinners, spa treatments and much more. Whether you’re planning events large or small, business or social, dinners or even weddings, you can earn points with Club Carlson for Planners. Check out clubcarlson.com for more information.
Redeem at over 1,000 hotels globally
• Award night stays
• Spa treatments
• Laundry services
• Room upgrades
• In room movies
• Airline miles
• Gift cards and prepaid cards
• Food & beverage discounts
• Complimentary rooms upgrades
• Early check in/late check out
• In-room welcome gift
• 2 large, separate conference centres, Aviator and Orbitor, each with street entry and reception
• 5-minute drive to London Heathrow airport and Heathrow Express train into London
• 41 meeting rooms of all shapes and sizes, including 21 syndicate rooms
• 895 guest rooms and suites
• A total of over 1940 m2 of event space
• Dedicated Meetings & Events team and audiovisual team
• Free Wireless, High-speed Internet access for all meeting delegates
• Function room capacity for 700 delegates
• Natural daylight in most rooms
• On-site car park for 480 vehicles
• Wide range of indoor and outdoor breakout spaces