Oatlands Park Hotel in Weybridge is one of the finest 4-star hotels in Surrey. Set amidst 10 acres of manicured gardens, our hotel offers the best of beautiful scenery and fine facilities.
A perfect venue for events, conferences and celebrations, we offer stylish accommodation, a variety of meeting and function rooms, wonderful gardens with surrounding woodland, views of Broadwater lake and leisure facilities. What sets us apart from other establishments is the history behind our hotel.
The magnificent grounds were originally the site of a grand Tudor palace built by Henry VIII in 1538. Other monarchs, including Elizabeth I, James I and Charles I, also resided at Oatlands during their reign.
Oatlands Park Hotel is a 20 minute drive from London Heathrow airport, 45 minutes from Gatwick airport and 30 minutes by train from Waterloo. Our hotel is a popular choice for dining, relaxing getaways, business meetings and weddings.
- 5 stunning function rooms
- 4 breakout rooms
- A dedicated member of our team as your point of contact
- Delegate packages for 8 to 420
- Guaranteed warm, personal, yet unobtrusive service
- Team building in our grounds
- Thoughtfully created menus, delicious food and carefully chosen wines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Exclusive use available
- Fitness suite with a range of equipment
- 10 acres of picturesque grounds
- Local museums, golf, racecourses, historical palaces and theme parks.
View more articles