A campus of venues, a variety of event solutions
Newark Showground manages and delivers over 500 local, regional and national events annually across 16 conference, exhibition and hospitality venues on a well-maintained rural campus.
- Meetings facilities for a variety of group sizes from 10 people to 3,000
- 128-acre site with a unique combination of indoor and outdoor spaces
- Access close to A1, A46 and A17 – offering a peaceful rural location and some of the biggest and most versatile space in the East Midlands
- Experienced in-house catering team Tastes offers menus tailored to your event
- Site-wide free Wi-Fi
- Excellent disabled access
Each individual venue provides a unique event solution and can be tailored to suit your requirements.
Large spaces - perfect for conferences, exhibitions, product launches and celebrations!
- Cedric Ford - A large, airy space that can be divided into separate rooms
- Lady Eastwood Centre - Completely refurbished hall and 3 meeting rooms
- George Stephenson Exhibition Hall - The largest purpose-built exhibition hall in Nottinghamshire!
More intimate spaces - perfect for meetings, workshops and more!
- Lady Eastwood Meeting Rooms 1,2,and 3 - Bright and modern flexible spaces
- Sir Stuart Goodwin - Perfect for meetings of all sizes and styles
- President's Suite - Panoramic views of the showground
- Hollingworth Suite - An intimate and modern meeting space
Great accessibility and infrastructure
Newark Showground is a busy regional venue hub and is centrally located for national events. With superb road and rail links, 8,000 free parking spaces, site-wide Wi-Fi - Newark Showground is rural yet connected, with few distractions once you arrive.
The 86-acre campus seamlessly connects indoor and outdoor spaces, and 30 additional acres of runway can be used for parking or events.
Types of events
Conferences, seminars and meetings | Festivals, rallies, corporate fun-days, sporting events | Gala dinners, balls and awards ceremonies | Exhibitions, trade shows and auctions