Welcome To Lane End Conference Centre!
• Set in 26 acres of lush woodland but located just thirty miles from London and only thirty minutes from Heathrow airport, we're convenient to the capital but far enough away to ensure a successful conference without distraction.
• The venue offers five self-contained buildings with the following Meeting Facilities: Eight conference rooms and 23 syndicate rooms. Whether you're bringing five directors for a board meeting or a hundred and fifty employees for graduate induction training, you can book the space you need to provide your guests with the highest levels of comfort and convenience.
• At Lane End we have invested in our own dedicated fibre optic link which guarantees speeds of up to 40Mbps Wi-Fi and 200Mbps for hardwired internet.
• The large conference rooms are fully equipped with ceiling-mounted projectors and the syndicate rooms come with wall-mounted plasma screens. All the rooms offer floor sockets with VGA connection points, plenty of wall-mounted power sockets, light dimmers, surround sound and plenty of natural daylight. The conference facilities include flipcharts, notepads, pens, name cards and refreshments.
• The venue offers 104 en-suite bedrooms in the three residential buildings. All the rooms include en-suite facilities, fresh towels, toiletries, flatscreen tv, study desk, telephone, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
• We have four kitchens, three dining rooms, five bars and a large function room. We are proud to say that every item on each of our menus is made from scratch by our chefs. All our menus include vegetarian options and we can cater for any specific dietary requirement.
• Our residential conference centre also includes a wide range of leisure and sports activities that provide excellent opportunities for informal discussions or to unwind after a busy day. We also host a variety of team-building events too - including fun outdoor activities, experiential learning events and an apprentice-style chocolate making challenge.
For more information or enquiries, call us on: 01494 881171.
View more articles