College Court and Stamford Court are multi-award winning, purpose built conference centres located in the Heart of England.
Venues benefit from:
- All inclusive packages that include equipment and AV support
- Free high speed Wi-Fi and on-site car parking
- Purpose built for conference excellence
- Award winning inspiring catering options
- 123 bedroomed Hotel - Winner Hotel of the year 2017
- Capacity from two to 500 people
- Delegate registration and full event management available
- Excellent transport links
- One dedicated and passionate team
Stamford Court offers outstanding facilities which can be used in conjunction with the University’s en-suite student accommodation which has received 4* campus accreditation from Quality in Tourism.
College Court benefits from all year residential facilities with a stunning 123 bedroom hotel including standard rooms, executives and suites. The venue can be used in its entirety combining all facilities including main rooms and numerous breakout rooms and hospitality lounges. Alternatively, each room can be used individually for smaller meetings and events.
Stamford Court was renovated and extended in 2012 and College Court in 2013 to a total of £26.5m. Traditional features have been lovingly restored, enhancing lavish bay windows and original fireplaces, while introducing a modern twist with state of the art equipment throughout.
Food is at the heart of any conference and delegates can be confident that they will enjoy beautiful dishes created by our multi-award winning Chefs.
Leicester itself is a vibrant city centrally located in England with excellent transport links by road, air and rail.
View more articles