Cheltenham Racecourse, the Home of Jump racing, is situated in Prestbury on the outskirts of the historic spa town of Cheltenham. It is the venue for the world class Jump Racing meeting, The Festival, which takes place in March over four days every year. Cheltenham Racecourse is however, not just a world class Jumps track but a unique conference and event venue.
The breadth of facilities at Cheltenham Racecourse means great flexibility for clients. With 12 function rooms, the magnificent Panoramic Suite, 60 syndicate rooms and The Centaur, an auditorium able to seat up to 2,250 delegates, the racecourse provides a range of inspiring spaces to suit every event.
Crucially, the delicious new menus, which were recently launched alongside local artisan suppliers, show the imagination and expertise of the racecourse caterers. At Cheltenham the quality of food and skill in catering is seen as the vital ingredient to a successful event.
• Over 10,000 free parking spaces
• Free Wi-Fi
• Capacity for 2 – 2,250 people
• Full on site technical, AV and Marketing packages and support available
• Experienced and dedicated event management service
• Bespoke catering options
• Breath-taking views over the course and Cotswold Hills
• Close to major road and rail links