It’s been a very exciting year for us here at Manchester Met Conference and Events, with a range of new buildings opening and exciting additions to our campus.
For us though, the most exciting of all has been opening on campus eatery and fully licenced bar – Grove.
Located on the corner of Oxford Rd and Cavendish St opposite All Saints Park, Grove is right in the heart of our campus, and is already getting rave reviews from students, staff, and the community.
So, with such a brilliant space available to us, it seemed only sensible to put together a couple of Christmas packages so we can bring all the Christmas joy to Oxford Rd!
We’re hiring Grove out for Christmas parties exclusively, so you’ll have the whole venue to yourselves, and we can help you put together an evening of great food, great drinks, music and dancing to throw you head long in to one of the most anticipated Christmases of all time!
Things you should know:
- Venue capacity 120.
- We know lots of local DJs – talk to us about your requirements.
- We use locally sourced foods and suppliers where possible.
- All our menus have full allergen information available, talk to our staff if you have any specific needs.
- Our venues are accredited with AIM Secure, ensuring visitors are safe while on site.
- Dancing shoes not provided.
How to Book:
For more information about our Christmas offer, talk through your requirements or look at dates, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our other venues, visit https://venues.mmu.ac.uk/