Congress Centre has put several measures in place to ensure it will be safe for events once re-opened. They’ve developed a plan to ensure all events in their venue can be held safely and delegates are protected from risk. Some of the main measures include:
- Reduced capacities in every space to accommodate the two-metre rule.
- Cleansing of all meeting rooms and equipment after each use, on top of an increased cleaning schedule venue-wide.
- All F&B staff are be required to wear PPE and catering is to be served from behind Perspex screens. All self-service menu options have been temporarily removed.
- Sanitising stations have been installed throughout the venue for delegates.
- One-way systems and dedicated entrances or exits have been marked throughout the building for safe movement.
- A full risk assessment will be published on their website for reference.
We hope this gives you some confidence that, when the time is right, an event with us will be safe for all attendees. We will keep our website updated with any developments and expect to publish our full risk assessment for you soon.
If you have any more questions about what our venue is doing ahead of re-opening, you can still contact a member of our team on 20 7467 1318 or send them an email on email@example.com where we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.