Award-winning venue announce a new immersive rum experience and range of summer packages
Get ready to bring out the shades at 30 Euston Square, as the award-winning, Grade II* listed venue announces a range of new menus and experiences for the summer. Ahead of the summer party season, 30 Euston Square offers the perfect getaway with an al fresco experience right in the heart of London.
With sustainability at the heart of the venue, 30 Euston Square team of chefs have created a variety of summer dining menus, utilising seasonal produce sourced from the British Isles. Menus include a new ‘bowl food’ menu, drawing inspiration on international flavours, with highlights of Tempura wasabi chicken with wilted bok choy and the Tandoori Celtic sea cod with black rice. For large parties, new canapés include Pickled watermelon with whipped Ewes’ milk cheese, and Peking Barbary duck. There will also be a selection of packages from inventive healthy breakfast dishes, to outdoor barbecue options and indulgent dinners in the classic Heritage Rooms.
Pledging to using only fresh and seasonal ingredients across all the menus, 30 Euston Square are also committed to ensuring all dishes compliment a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle. Using green leaf motifs on menus, healthier options will be marked to dishes which incorporate low-fat dairy, high fibre grains and lean meats. 30 Euston Square chefs use only rapeseed oil for cooking which is proven to reduce the use of saturated fats.
Set in the heart of London, 30 Euston Square has a range of indoor facilities which include a choice of newly refurbished Heritage Rooms, a 300-seat Auditorium and Exhibition space with state-of-the-art technology, as well as 41 boutique bedrooms on site. 30 Euston Square’s coveted rooftop terrace (6 to 300 guests capacity) is ready to accommodate a range of summer events. From meetings with a view, to receptions or private dinners, guests attending will be greeted with a “summer rooftop kit” packed with the essentials needed for a great evening in the sun.
The Rum Experience
Alongside the new dining menus, 30 Euston Square’s team of mixologists is excited to introduce an immersive Rum Tasting Experience. Following last year’s hugely popular Gin Experience, the new rum concept will give guests the opportunity to indulge in the finest rums, paired with a selection of flavoured tonics and aromatic botanicals.
Priced from £12.50 per person, guests will get to sample a range of premium brands, such as The Kraken Spiced Black, Koko Kanu, Red Leg caramelised pineapple and the 12-year-old El Dorado Demerara. According to Global Data UK, sales of rum reached over £1bn in 2018, while gin sales surpassed £1bn in 2017, which suggest that although gin is the current popular drink in the UK, rum is not far behind.
Notes to Editors
30 Euston Square is a conference, meetings and events venue in the heart of London. Conveniently situated next to a major transport hub, 30 Euston Square is an ideal venue for both domestic and international delegates travelling to London for business.
The venue combines Grade-II* listed Edwardian grandeur with modern event spaces. 30 Euston Square features a 300-seat auditorium, exhibition space, 18 meeting and training rooms. It also has integrated AV technology, six boardrooms (the Heritage Rooms) and penthouse State Rooms complete with the Rooftop Terrace, ideal for events and celebrations.
30 Euston Square opened its doors in February 2013 after a significant investment and refurbishment programme. The venue itself is run and managed by Searcys who, founded in 1847, are one of the UK’s most prestigious catering companies. It is this influence that has given 30 Euston Square a strong reputation for stunning catering and hospitality, using locally sourced and seasonally produced ingredients.
The venue’s approach to business is based on simple values:
Conference and events are a growing business at 30 Euston Square, with a wide range of services and event spaces on offer for organisers. These include:
- The Auditorium is the 300-seat, tiered and self-contained centrepiece of the venue. Equipped with a state-of-the-art screen, 3D projector, surround-sound speakers and the opportunity to produce video conferencing and streaming, the Auditorium is a memorable location for events.
- Two penthouse State Rooms — complete with Rooftop Terrace — offer a unique setting for corporate events, award ceremonies, formal dinners, celebrations and conferences for up to 216 guests, or 230 guests at standing events.
- The Exam Centre is perfect for more serious events and activities. It offers a controlled and secluded environment for one-on-one training, practicals, examinations and set-scenario situations in a series of individual training rooms.
- 18 meeting rooms are available in several layout options: from a meeting for six people (boardroom) to training courses for 50 (cabaret-style) or a seminar for up to 80 (theatre-style).
- The traditional Heritage Rooms at 30 Euston Square are perfect for boardroom meetings and private dining up for to 24 people.
- 41 Boutique Bedrooms all feature en-suite facilities. The rooms are beautifully appointed and provide a four-star hotel experience at competitive prices.
- Café Caritas is situated by the reception of 30 Euston Square and is accessed through the building’s historical main entrance. It provides the perfect place for informal meetings, as well as serving as a catch-up point between conferences.
30 Euston Square is also an ideal venue for weddings, parties, celebrations, private dining and rooftop receptions.
W: www.30eustonsquare.co.uk | T: 020 8453 4600 | E: email@example.com