Off London’s West End, DUKES LONDON is a hidden gem offering a quintessential British experience. The hotel has 87 guest rooms, including 15 suites (nine Junior Suites, five One Bedroom Suites, and the Duke of Clarence Penthouse Suite).
Event planners can choose from three event spaces (but not limited to), as well as the stunning backdrops of the Great British Restaurant (GBR) and the Drawing Room - both available for private hire.
• The 84 sqm St James Suite can seat 30 boardroom, u-shape and classroom, 42
cabaret, 60 dining, 80 theatre-style, and 100 guests for cocktail reception
• The Montrose Suite can seat 14 boardroom-style, 14 for dinner and 20 theatre
• The Sheridan Suite can seat 10 u-shape and classroom, 11 boardroom-style, 12
dining, 15 theatre and 20 guests for cocktail reception
• GBR has 60 covers
• The Drawing Room has capacity for 70 cocktail reception
Dining options in all event spaces are catered for by Executive Head Chef Nigel Mendham.
Between November and January, DUKES LONDON is offering a host of festive packages, including:
• Celebration Time: selection of five canapés (£24.50pp) or five bowl food
(£38.00pp) - minimum of eight people. Available from 12th November - 24th
• Private Parties: four-course festive-themed dinner at GBR (£49.00pp) -
minimum of eight people. Available from 12th November - 5th January
• Christmas Party Celebration Package: reception and three-course Christmas
Party dinner (£110.00pp) - minimum of 10 people. Available from 12th
November - 5th January
DUKES LONDON offers festive menus for Afternoon Tea, Christmas Day lunch and New Year's Eve dinner.
The hotel also a variety of Christmas Accommodation Break packages, available during the Festive period.