Sundial Group is proud to present the Learning & Development Thought Leaders’ Conference 2019.
Held at Highgate House in Northamptonshire, on Friday 14th June, the event which is now in its 4th year, will appeal to professionals in Learning and Development and Talent Management, bringing together industry experts for an educational day of interactive speaker sessions. It's also a great opportunity to network with like-minded specialists in the L&D field.
Speaker sessions include:
- David Thomas, Finding the Difference - 'It’s Not the Cards you are Dealt with in Life, but the Way that you Play Them'
- Kirsty Dean, Passion Inc - 'Engaging People Through Times of Challenge and Change'
- David Frost, The Imperfect Life Coach - 'The Dark Art of Resilience'
- Jane Neil and Kathryn England, White Cloud - 'Mental Health First Aid at Work'
- David Cooper, FFP Packaging - Driving Succesful Change, a Case Study'
- Tim Grice, Purple Tiger UK - 'Unleashing People Change: Superior Business Results by Inspiring Emotional Engagement'
- Master of Ceremonies - Will Woodward, No More Rhubarb
Sundial Group’s Marketing Director, Jo Chudley, said:
“We're really looking forward to this year's event. It’s going to be highly valuable with a fantastic line-up of speakers who collectively will be sharing their vision and theories within learning and development. Over the past two years, over 90% of attendees said they would recommend the event so it’s certainly one not to miss!”
Registration and breakfast will start from 7.30am, with the event concluding at 4pm.
Limited Early Bird tickets are available for £99 + VAT (normally £125 + VAT) until 30th April and include breakfast, all sessions, a networking lunch, refreshments throughout the day and afternoon tea to finish.