Strand Palace is currently performing a multi-million-pound refurbishment, with over 100 new guestrooms released so far. From January 1 2019, the hotel ground floor will be undergoing renovation, including the lobby, bars and restaurant. Starting in early January 2019, these areas will be updated, transforming the hotel and the guest experience, and returning the beauty and grandeur that the hotel was first renowned for.
Anticipated to complete at the end of April 2019, these works will see the restaurant relocated to the Meetings and Events floor, which will, in turn, undergo its own refurbishment.
As such, the Strand Palace will not be taking bookings for the Meetings & Events area in 2019 until further notice.
With 786 bedrooms, 9 conference rooms and 6 bars & restaurants, The Strand Palace Hotel is a destination where exceptional value meets unmatched location. Situated in the heart of the West End, minutes from Covent Garden and Charing Cross station, this contemporary yet comfortable central London hotel, conference and event space will serve as your gateway to the best the capital has to offer.
Following a substantial investment, the refurbished flexible event facilities all come together in one unbeatable central location. Event facilities include:
* Versatile event suites varying in sizes; for hosting events for up to 250 delegates theatre, 200 banquet or 300 cocktail party
* Fully air conditioned throughout
* All with Wi-Fi and all essential integrated audio-visual technology
* Formal dining, drink and canapé receptions, private dining parties catered for
* Reception area with stylish sofas, ideal for pre-event networking, exhibitions, delegate registration, breakout facility, drinks receptions
* Wide range of menus to suit any taste or budget
* Complete event management. A named contact assigned to your conference, event or banquet throughout the day
* High standards of professional, efficient and personalised service
Day Delegate Rate Packages:
which includes meeting space hire, unlimited refreshments throughout the day and your choice of buffet lunch (European & Indian), an LCD projector and screen, a flip chart, a presentation sound system, Wi-Fi, stationery, still and sparkling water and delegate stationary.