One could not pick a finer setting for a meeting of minds, a confluence of creative thinking, or a celebration of milestones and success than St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel with its central London location, fully equipped conferencing and banqueting spaces, well-appointed suites and rooms, and proficient staff.
Transporting you back in time to Edwardian England, the elegant banqueting suites have played host to Her Majesty The Queen, Sir Winston Churchill and Lords and Ladies of the Court. Opulently furnished with turn-of-the-century wooden panelling, beautiful chandeliers and custom-made woven carpets, they provide a regal ambience for any occasion. A private street entrance and delicious cuisine coupled with exceptional levels of service and attention to detail by a consummately professional banqueting team make these suites stand out as one of London’s premier event locations.
With over a dozen spaces with natural daylight including The Director’s Boardroom, the Executive Boardroom, George VI and Edward VIII conference rooms, St. James’ Court offers a one-stop solution, guaranteeing a seamless event supported by a wide range of services ideal to host seminars, sales presentations, press conferences, junkets and private celebrations. Along with complimentary wireless internet for all conference guests, a dedicated business centre offers professional support including printing and photocopying facilities.
St. James' Courtyard
• One of the capital’s most idyllic spaces
• Set around a historic cherub-ordained Victorian Fountain
• Surrounded by the world’s longest sylvan Shakespearean frieze
• Ideal for outdoor events and wedding receptions
• Summer al fresco dining, innovative afternoon teas, cocktails
with a twist and barbecue favourites
• Private Dining Terrace overlooking the fountain
The origins of St. James’ Court can be traced to Elizabethan aristocracy and another period of hospitality, reaching back four centuries to the time of Shakespeare. Once home to the Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Royal Court, the exclusive and original eight townhouses that comprise St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel and Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences still resonate with echoes of history. Step inside, and the reception’s
warm wood and classic marble blend seamlessly with classic and contemporary rooms and suites which beckon even the stiffest upper lips to relax in luxury. Make the most of one of the finest Golden Keys Concierge services, complimentary Wi-Fi, tailored treatments at the Wellness Centre and a host of on-site dining options.
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel
• A choice of 338 quintessential English Classic or contemporary
chic Executive rooms and suites
• Elegant service, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive
• A slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences
• 85 luxurious suites and residences in distinctly designed
townhouses - Kings, Minsters and Falconers
• 5 AA Red Stars and Top 5 of 1000+ hotels in London on
• The space and exclusivity of a private home, with fully-equipped
kitchens, living areas and butler service