|Hotel / Leisure Group:||Rafael Hoteles|
|No. of Rooms:
|No. of Bedrooms:
|Flight time from UK:
||2 hrs 5 mins
||GMT +1 hour
|Location & Parking:
||Located very near to the exclusive Salamanca shopping areas, to Barajas International airport and to the Ifema Juan Carlos I Exhibition Centre, by the M-30 ring road (Alcalá Exit).
Distance to major landmarks according to Google Maps:
- El Carmen subway station: 0.1 km (1 minute walking)
- Las Ventas Bullring: 0.5 km (5 minutes walking)
- Palacio de los Deportes de la Comunidad de Madrid: 1.8 km (22 minutes walking)
- El Prado Museum (Madrid historic centre): 4.3 km
- Puerta del Sol (Madrid historic centre): 4.4 km
- IFEMA Fair: 8.2 km
- Madrid-Barajas International Airport: 11.2 km
||El Capote is a pleasant restaurant where you can taste the best international gastronomy in a special atmosphere that reflects the world of Spanish bullfighting. Catering also available.
Located in the busy Alcalá shopping street, Rafaelhoteles Ventas is a welcoming and luminous hotel that aims to serve the tourist area in which it is situated. It will surprise guests with its decoration comprising an outstanding collection of art works, together with a typically traditional ambience, fitting of the Las Ventas Bullring just a few minutes away.
The hotel is ideal for holding events and conventions due to its excellent facilities that include 5 open-plan meeting rooms and 1 break room, its spacious and original restaurant and 111 comfortable guest rooms.