what our customers say
Anastasia Davenport (Trainee Solicitor), Glanvilles LLP
I write further to our mediation of yesterday.
I just wanted to let you know that everything went really smoothly and we were very happy with the Grand Harbour Hotel. In particular, Aimee was great help.
Thank you for your assistance in organising this event.
Rodney (Event Organiser), Rotary Club
I have now received really good feedback. Everyone was pleased with the rooms allocated to them and your choice of venue for our Presidential drinks on the Saturday evening was perfect. Thank you very much indeed for your attention to detail and for always being so willing to help. I have received many compliments on the weekend from our party, but am sufficiently long in the tooth to know that the success of the weekend is wholly due to the helpfulness of the hotel staff and, particularly, you.
Thank you once again and kind regards,
You are assured of a warm welcome at the 4-star Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour in Southampton. This magnificent hotel is an iconic landmark on the Southampton waterfront. The hotel is the largest South Coast Conference hotel, offers 179 parking spaces and can be reached in just 75 minutes by train from London Waterloo.
- Heart of Southampton city centre
- Overlooking Southampton water
- 5 minutes from Southampton Central station
- 5 miles from Southampton airport
Whether you are travelling by road, rail, sea or air, the Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour is your perfect port of call.
MEETINGS & EVENTS:
- 13 meeting rooms split across two floors
- Facility space for up to 500 delegates (theatre style) with spacious areas for breakout space
- Vehicular access with rolling shutter door
- High spec AV equipment
- State of the art lighting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Partition walls allowing multiple room set ups
- Air Conditioning
- Private bars
- Fully accessible throughout
- Competitive day delegates, room hire and accommodation rates
- 173 bedrooms in a variety of room types from standard to presidential suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 32” Flatscreen TV with Sky
- In room safe
- Work desk space
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom toiletries
- Family, accessible and interconnecting rooms available
The Spa at the Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour is perfect for that midweek get-away or a weekend break. We offer a wide range of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments and products, including ESPA and Jessica nail stations. Relax and unwind in the swimming pool, steam room, sauna or revitalise in the gymnasium.
Enjoy exceptional dining experiences in the setting of the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill restaurant with views of the medieval town walls. Join us in the Steakhouse Bar & Grill for any occasion. Juicy steaks sit alongside timeless classics and a few special Marco innovations to create an unforgettable dining experience. The Hamtun Bar, with it's soaring atrium, offers lighter bits and a wide selection of drinks and cocktails, the perfect place to catch up with family, friends and colleagues.
View more articles