what our customers say
Zoe Walker (Business Support Manager), Public Health England
"The Ambassadors hotel went out of their way to meet our needs for the event, in particular the catering/refreshments. All feedback was taken into account and all those with dietary requirements were perfectly catered for on the day. Big thanks to Timo and his team who were on hand to assist with the catering throughout the day, we all greatly appreciated their attention to detail and for all the effort that they put in. Also thanks to Richard Leigh, who made sure everything was in order in the run up and for seamlessly working around any late alterations."
Nathalie Kusner (School Business Manager), St. Aloysius Catholic Primary School
"I am writing to say a huge thank you to you all and the whole team at The Ambassadors for putting on a brilliant party for St Aloysius, it was a memorable evening that has left us with lots to laugh about and remember fondly, and it was a great team building event for the new team here at the school.
Thank you all so much for helping us to celebrate Christmas and for being such a pleasure to work with. We hope to see you again soon and are looking forward to planning for next year!
With best wishes"
Emma Brown (Planner Development Management), Camden Council
"I wanted to thank you and the team for all their help with the event yesterday. The feedback has been very positive.
Please can you pass on to all staff involved how impressed I was with the flexibility, can do attitude and approachability of your team.
Our flexible meeting spaces can cater for all types of meetings & conferences for 10 - 200 delegates, Weddings & Christmas parties and private lunches or dinners in Number Twelve Restaurant. The restaurant can be hired exclusively for drinks receptions (up to 150 people) and for a private seated lunches or dinners (up to 90 people).
We cater for the following events:
• Training, seminars and exhibition space
• Charity events, retirement parties, anniversaries
• Private dinners, events and award ceremonies
• Office, corporate, and Christmas events
• Weddings, civil ceremonies, engagement parties
• Special celebrations: Prom parties, birthday parties, baby showers
• Private Afternoon Tea Events
• Special accommodation rate when booked in conjunction with conference
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away.
The hotel also houses the renowned Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar which specialises in British Italian fusion style cuisine.
Our room types range from Standard, Deluxe or upgrade to one of our new Ambassadors rooms. Our bedrooms are designed to be calm and relaxing with neutral colours. All bedrooms come with the following amenities:
• Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired high speed Internet access
• Nespresso Coffee Machine
• Complimentary Still & Sparkling water
• 40” Flat screen LCD TV
• Hypnos beds with hypo allergenic bedding
• Personal safe large enough to store a laptop
The Day Delegate Rate Package includes:
• Room hire
• 4 rounds of Tea/Coffee and biscuits
• Chef's choice hot and cold fork/finger buffet lunch
• AV equipment including: LCD Projector, Screen and Flipchart
• Stationary, pens, pads and mineral water
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• PA System with two microphones can be included for meetings with 40+ delegates
Call our conference office on 020 7693 5420 for a quote on any of these packages.
As a business and leisure hotel we provide complimentary Wireless Internet facilities and Audio/Visual equipment (LCD Projector, screen and flip-chart